Friday, December 20, 2013

The First of Many

At it again...

So I'm at it again I guess. Blogging that is. I don't know why I decided that I wanted to do this again but it seemed like I needed to put my thoughts down somewhere, so I figured on the internet where everyone can read them seemed as good a place as any. I am going through an interesting place in life... a place I haven't been ever before and writing down my experience helps me look back and read what I thought about that point so later I can say, "WOW, I was so stupid for thinking that." It's really rather encouraging so I'd recommend you all try it sometime fo sho.

Here's where I am in life at the moment.

  • Single
  • Working at Wells Fargo 
  • Working for the Church doing videos
  • Working for Pure Lightning Productions
  • Writing music that isn't doing anything for anyone
  • Out of a car because I'm too dumb to realize that if your tags expire you should probably get that taken care of before it costs you an exorbitant amount of money in fees and you should also pay your parking tickets because you'll end up living in a van down by the river otherwise...
So about this time last year I decided to do a gift thing for a bunch of people and being as I'm poorer than dirt I decided to do something that didn't cost me anything. So I grabbed my friends camera and began filming and improvising songs for each and everyone. Well, now it's one year later and I am right back at it. I'm going to do this again for some friends and asked them to leave a one word comment for me to riff on for 30 seconds. Let's do this. 

Here's a list of last year's videos. I know I made a lot but if you want an idea of what to expect this year just click a random video and enjoy!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!


Dan Oh


Tiana


Stephen


Ryan Sevy


Ryan Breland


Reggie


Philip


Patrick


Parveen


Parker


Nick


Muthoni


Mercedes


Megan


Lola


Lisa Johnson


Laurissa


Krystle


Justin Conkey


Jovan


John Rowe


John Mihara


Jeny


John Brewer


Eric Keener


David Moshier


Daniel Mastrolonardo


Dan Oh


Christa


Caleb


Britney


Brandon Bockman


Becky Ryan


Ashley Rice


Angie


AJ


Adonis


One for everyone!

Hope you enjoyed!
Give more than you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment